1. Point for attention during installation
(1) Reading is technical handbook prior to operation to ensure constructing correctly. Batteries shall be checked one by one to prevent from abnormal voltage prior to installation.
(2) Insulation tools should be used when installing & removing conductive connection slices due to higher serial voltage to protect from electric hit.
(3) During transportation & installation, battery’s short-circuit must be paid attention to because the battery delivered is electric.
(4) The battery with sealed free maintenance construction hasn’t changer of etching skin and eyes in normal case. Once sulphuric acid splashed in one’s eye’s rinsing with a plenty of water must be done and go to hospital.
(5) Exterior surface shall be washed with soap water and wet cloth .Dry cloth and duster shouldn’t be used, which can produce static to cause explosion, organic solvent shouldn’t be used either.
2. Installation of storage battery
(1) Battery may be installed in any direction (with the exception of turning upside down ) connection must be according to serial/parallel circuit. It is not allowable for incorrect and reverse pole connection.
(2) Oxides and dirty on battery’s terminals contact surface should be removed with sandpaper or iron brush to reduce contacting resistance and prevent from producing heat. A layer of vaselinum oil must be coated prior to installation. Check the system’s general voltage and positive & negative pole before power is on to ensure right installation.
(3) Shorten connecting cables if it is possible. Voltage drop produced should be taken consideration into selection of cables and for the cable’ specification, output capacitance shall not be as a unique factor.
(4) Battery may be shunted to reach its capacitance required. To reduce voltage drop, shunted connecting wire shall be most probably short.
(5) Batteries with different capacitance and /or performances and /or new & old degree shouldn’t be taken into service together.
(6) Battery should avoid installing inside on enclosed device. Good air ventilation is required. Don’t mount it nearby heat generating objectives e.g. transformer etc.
(7) Torque value for connecting battery shall be 11.3 N/M.
(8) Circuit switch shall be in position of “off” and the battery’s positive/negative pole shall be in that of corresponding connection of charger’s (load’s) positive/negative pole.